Saturday, July 23, 2005

Birthday Candle


Birthday Candle
Originally uploaded by Tipsydesigns.
I just had a great Birthday party at one of my favorite clubs that my babe Bats threw for me. A lot of my friends were actually around town that week to attend and even a few surprise ( how did she hook that up?) old friends showed up.
The best was the three tiered cup cake tower that held four dozen little cakes.
After two chocolate cakes (the vodka kind), three keylime pies, cosmos, metros, someone always handing me a beer to keep my two other beers company, and way too many tequilas, I had the worst hangover the next day in many years to remember.
Thanks also to four of my best friends who all went in and got me a retro old school Powell skateboard! WOW!
That was really generous. Its arriving next week, and photos of me performing "Ollies" at the nearby bowl will be posted very soon.
Thanks to everyone who attended.

And thank you Bats. That was very special.

No comments: